AT&T is one of the commonly used email services which is preferred because of the excellent features it offers. You can get access to its wide range of services by creating an email account. It is also important to secure your AT&T account with a strong password. AT&T Customer Service is always there to help you in case you have forgotten your password. There are different ways in which you can set a new password for your AT&T email account either using your phone number or your alternate email password. Following are the steps which need to be performed when there is a need to reset your password:
1. To reset the AT&T email password, first, you need to visit the official website of AT&T.
2. After the page gets loaded completely, under ‘I forgot my….’ Section, select the ‘Password’ option.
3. Under the ‘Password’ option, enter the User ID of your account for which you want to reset the password.
4. After this, enter your last name in the ‘Last name’ section and enter the code given on your screen.
5. Enter ‘Continue’ to proceed with the reset process.
6. On the next screen, you have to select the mode using which you want to reset the password out of the options provided to you:
- Send me a temporary password.
- I will answer the security questions.
8. If you don’t know the answers, go for the first option and click ‘Continue’. This will take you to the AT&T sign-in page. Enter the temporary code which you have received on your phone number or at your email address to reset the password in the field provided to you.
This is how you can simply reset your AT&T password. In case you are facing any issues while resetting the password, you can call at the AT&T Support Number. We have a team of certified professionals who are working throughout the day to help you whenever you need us. All sorts of technical help can be easily availed by contacting us. For any queries or doubts associated with AT&T can be solved by providing instant solutions.