AT&T is one of the largely used emailing clients and provides its users with a range of great features. Using the AT&T account is very easy and you can also create sub-accounts of your AT&T account and delete them as per your requirement. A sub-account is a member ID email address that is set up under the accounts owner’s primary member ID and only the account owner can create and manage sub-accounts.
Creating AT&T sub-accounts doesn’t require much technical know-how and can be done in a few simple steps. But in case you don’t know from where to begin then you can connect with the technical staff available at AT&T Customer Service Number.
To create sub-accounts for your AT&T account, you can use the steps given below:
1. Firstly, sign in to your AT&T account using any of the web browsers.
2. After logging in, go to profile and then select ‘account users’.
3. If you have more than one account, select the account which you want to create sub-accounts for from the drop-down list.
4. After this, select ‘sub account users’.
5. Then select ‘To add a sub-account’ and read all the terms and conditions and then click on ‘Accept’.
6. Enter all the required information in the given fields.
In case you want to edit the sub account you have created, follow these steps:
1. Go to the profile and then select ‘Accounts user’.
2. For multiple accounts select the required account you want to manage from the drop-down list.
3. Next, choose ‘Manage sub-account users’.
4. Now click on ‘Edit’ option given next to the required sub-accounts.
5. Make the required changes in the sub-account and save the changes.
In order to disable a sub-account, these steps will be helpful:
1. Choose the account you want to disable from the given list of accounts.
2. Then choose ‘Manage sub-account users and choose the disable option. You can enable whenever you want by selecting the option given next to the required sub-account.
In this way, you can create, manage or delete sub accounts for your AT&T account. In case you need any help you can make a call at the AT&T Support Number to talk to the technical executives regarding any issue or problem you have with the AT&T email client.
Our Recent Blog - http://emailhelpservices.over-blog.com/2019/01/how-to-set-up-at-amp-t-email-on-ms-outlook.html